The children are able to wear their school PE kit all day on the days that they have PE.
Uniform Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
Gold polo shirt (with or without school logo)
Bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without school logo)
Green and white checked dress (in summer if preferred)
Grey, black or white socks or tights
Shoes Sensible black school shoes (not trainers or boots)
Wellington boots for children in Reception (and Year 1 for use in outside area)
PE Kit Plain black shorts or skort
Gold and black school PE t-shirt with school logo or plain gold t-shirt
Plain black trainers
Grey, black or white socks
Gold and black school PE tracksuit with school logo (optional)
Plain black P.E. sweatshirt with or without school logo (optional)
Plain black P.E. joggers/leggings/tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- No make-up, nail varnish or false nails.
- No jewellery (plain silver/gold stud earrings may be worn but these must be covered or removed for PE).
- Long hair should be tied back. Small, plain hair bands, scrunchies or clips may be worn in green, black, yellow or white. Children's hair should not be dyed or highlighted. No large hair accessories, braids or extensions. Distinctive gelled or shaved styles are not appropriate.
- No temporary tattoos.
- Although we encourage children to wear watches in school to help them to learn to tell the time, children are not allowed to wear ‘smart’ watches, or any watch that has the same functionality as a mobile phone.
- Parents who do not wish to buy the optional branded PE kit, must acquire plain PE kit with no branding or logos.
- Children’s school uniform and possessions should be clearly named.
Lost property that is not named is stored in the school office for 2 weeks only.
The school is committed to ensuring that its school uniform is affordable and accessible to all pupils, and does not place an unreasonable financial burden on parents. We offer parents a choice of branded and unbranded items. The majority of our unbranded uniform is available from supermarkets and regular retailers.
Our current school uniform supplier for branded items is:
Kids and Co, 22 High Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO30 2HW